- Wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first time waxing, do a patch test.
- Wax should be the consistency of soft spreadable honey. If too cold or hard, warm the jar in the microwave for 20 seconds or on a Parissa Wax Warmer for 20 minutes.
- Spread a very thing layer of Cold Wax in the direction of hair growth with a spatula.
- Press on fabric strip and rub to adhere well. While holding skin taught zip away in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- While holding skin taught zip away in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with warm water and soap on a washcloth.