- Fabric Strips for Waxing: These epilation strips are for use with Parissa liquid hair removal waxes.
- Non-Woven Fabric: They are non-woven which means they help prevent the wax from soaking through, no sticky hands.
- Soft & Flexible: Soft yet sturdy and durable, these are professional quality fabric strips.
- Re-Usable: These fabric strips for waxing are re-usable (only with sugar based waxes), rinse in water and hang to dry.
- Larger size: These are the larger salon-size fabric strips, perfect for body waxing.
Contains: 100 fabric strips, smaller size = 5'' x 2''.
What is it? Fabric strips for use with liquid waxes. The fabric strips are non-woven. This means they prevent the wax from soaking through, no more sticky hands.
How do I use it? Parissa waxing kits come with fabric strips, but you may want to purchase extra. Press on a fabric strip after applying a thin layer of wax to the area you are removing hair from. Zip off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.