- After-Waxing Oil: Azulene Oil is designed to be used after hair removal waxing.
- Helps Prevent Ingrown Hairs: Azulene is the active ingredient of chamomile, its anti-inflammatory properties help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Soothes the skin: Azulene also works to soothe and repair skin, keeping it soft and healthy.
- Non-Greasy: Parissa Azulene Oil is non-greasy ‘dry’ type oil, it absorbs easily and quickly into the skin.
- Multi-Use: Azulene Oil is also gentle enough to be used as a great cuticle moisturizer and makeup remover.
- Easy application: This convenient spray-bottle format makes application mess-free.
Contains: 60 ml (2 fl oz.) of Azulene oil in spray bottle.
What is it? The unique colour blue is from a compound called Azulene, this is mostly found within the essential oil of plants from the Asteraceae family (i.e. Chamomile). This is the same blue oil that is included in the complete Parissa waxing kits.
How do I use it? Apply Parissa Azulene Oil to your skin, after waxing. It soothes and cleans skin after waxing, while helping to prevent ingrown hair. It delivers effective relief from razor burn, bumps, redness and irritation.