PDP - WA10 - how to
Gently warm the pen with a hair dryer or by placing upright in a cup of hot water for 1 minute. DO NOT microwave. When ready, the wax should be fluid and easy to apply.
Remove the cap and twist the bottom of the pen about 30 turns to start. Twist slowly or too much wax will come out.
Brush your brow upward and out using included brush. Trim any long or unruly hairs using brow scissors. Determine the shape by finding the natural a) start b) arch and c) end of brows.
Check the direction of hair growth and work in small sections.
Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth.
Apply sparingly to ensure a paper-thin and even layer.
Keep skin taut throughout process. Waxing loose skin is dangerous.
Keep skin taut with one hand.
Zip off the epilation strip as quickly as possible using your other hand in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Always keep hand close to skin and always pull along skin. NEVER pull the strip up and never pull away from skin as this can irritate, bruise or lift the skin.
Clean Up & Aftercare
After you're finished waxing, apply Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil to soothe skin and prevent ingrown hair.
Caution! Read First
- DO NOT WASH SKIN or bathe before use.
- HAIR MUST be at least 2mm for best results.
- ALWAYS do a patch test. Wait 24hr and if no irritation occurs, continue.
- DO NOT WAX if using Retinol, Accutane, Glycolic or Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- DO NOT WAX sensitive, sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
- AVOID varicose veins, moles & warts.
- DO NOT sunbathe before or after waxing.
- DO NOT use deodorants, antiperspirants, alcohols, astringents or any beauty products for 24hr on waxed areas.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of children & pets.
- IMPROPER USE like washing or bathing skin before use, pulling wax up or away from skin & waxing same area more than once in 24hr will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.