PDP - ST10 - how to
Brush your brow upward and out using included brush. Trim any long or unruly hairs using brow scissors. Determine the shape by finding the natural a) start b) arch and c) end of brows.
Cut the strip into 4 mini double-sided wax strips.
Rub one strip in between your fingers to soften the wax. Slowly separate the strip into two mini wax strips. Use one strip at a time.
Apply the wax strip in the direction of hair growth. On your brow, this will be away from your nose.
Smooth down the strip with your hand.
Grab the end of the strip away from your nose.
Holding the skin taut, zip off the wax strip as quickly as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Always keep your hand close to skin and always pull along the skin. Never pull and away from skin as this will irritate, bruise or lift the skin.
Clean Up & Aftercare
After you're finished waxing, apply Parissa ultra Soothe oil to soothe skin and prevent ingrown hair.
Caution! Read First
- DO NOT WASH SKIN or bathe before use.
- HAIR MUST be at least 2mm for best results.
- ALWAYS do a patch test. Wait 24hr and if no irritation occurs, continue.
- DO NOT WAX if using Retinol, Accutane, Glycolic or Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- DO NOT WAX sensitive, sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
- AVOID varicose veins, moles & warts.
- DO NOT sunbathe before or after waxing.
- DO NOT use deodorants, antiperspirants, alcohols, astringents or any beauty products for 24hr on waxed areas.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of children & pets.
- IMPROPER USE like washing or bathing skin before use, pulling wax up or away from skin & waxing same area more than once in 24hr will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.