PDP - HT30 - faq
- ◄How do I heat the wax?
- You can heat the wax in your microwave or using our Parissa Wax Warmer. You can find specific heating instructions on the instruction sheet that comes with the wax.
- ◄Can I reuse the wax?
- We don’t recommend reusing and reheating the Hot Wax once it has removed hair.
- ◄Why didn’t my package come with any strips?
- Our Hot/Hard Wax is strip-free, meaning you don’t need strips to use the wax. You apply the wax hot and wait for the wax to cool. The wax then ‘becomes’ the strip and grabs the hair to be removed.
- ◄How do I know the wax is the right temperature?
- When the wax feels like a thick honey, it’s at the right temperature. If it falls off the spatula very easily or is too hot when you do a patch test, let it cool for a minute or two.