PDP - HE120 - how to
Wax beads create a perfect strip of wax for easy and effective hair removal. However, please read and follow heating instructions specific to your preferred wax beads. Heating times are for reference only. Always test temperature before applying.
Wax in a Pan
The Parissa Face & Lip Hot Wax fits perfectly into the Mini Pro Wax Warmer. Simply place the metal cup directly into the warmer for mess-free heating.
Place any microwave-safe wax container like the Parissa Legs & Body Warm Wax directly into the Wax Warmer for easy heating.
If the container does not fit into the warmer, pour the wax directly into the silicone cup of the wax warmer. This allows you to customize the amount of wax you want heated up. Use a little or use a lot!
Caution! Read First
- Always read enclosed instructions of your wax product.
- Do not leave the wax unattended while warming.
- Warming will take 10-30 minutes depending on the wax.
- Please always test temperature prior to application.
- Once desired consistency is achieved reduce heat to maintain temperature.
- Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer is for use with a 120V power supply.