PDP - HE120 - faq
- ◄Do I just put my wax container right in the warmer or do I have to pour it in?
- All Parissa Warm Wax, Sugar Wax and Hard Wax containers will fit perfectly into the Mini Pro warmer. Without removing the silicone cup, slide the container of wax into the unit. For soft wax, you may choose to pour your desired amount into the silicone cup rather than heating up the whole container.
- ◄How do I clean out different types of waxes?
- Not all waxes are created equal! Please check the specific cleaning instructions for your wax type prior to cleaning.
For Sugar Wax, simply remove and rinse the silicone cup with warm water and place in the dishwasher. Sugar Wax is 100% water soluble and does not require oil for cleaning. Only Sugar Wax is dishwasher safe.
Most other wax types will require oil for cleaning. First remove as much wax as possible from the silicone cup using an applicator stick. Using a spare epilation strip or cotton round, apply a generous amount of your chosen oil and begin wiping the wax in circular motions. Once the oil has softened the wax, you may be able to remove larger quantities at a time. Once most of the wax is removed, wipe the inside of the silicone cup with oil a final time. To sanitize, place the pre-cleaned silicone cup in the dishwasher. Resin based waxes such as hot, hard, or warm waxes are not dishwasher friendly so please ensure cup has no residual wax before placing in the dishwasher.
- ◄How big is it? Is it travel friendly?
- The Mini Pro Wax Warmer is the best of both worlds! You get professional level heating and control while also being compact and convenient. The warmer can hold up to 8oz of softened wax, perfect for whole body waxing. With dimensions of 5in x 3.75in, it is small enough to easily travel with.