- Do not bathe, wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first time waxing, do a patch test.
- Warm the wax using the Parissa Wax Warmer or on your Stovetop. With the Parissa Wax Warmer: Place the wax pan on the warmer for 30 minutes. Stovetop: Carefully heat wax in its pan on low heat, until about half has melted. Remove from heat and mix with spatula until a thick honey consistency is reached. Always test the temperature of the wax before applying to skin.
Do not heat wax on open flame. Do not leave wax unattended on heat – boiling or spillage may cause fire.
- Apply a thick layer of wax. Leave the wax thicker and rounded at the edges for easier removal.
- Let the wax cool, until the surface is no longer tacky to the touch.
- While keeping skin taut, peel off quickly. Start lifting the outer edge and then peel off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with the Azulene Oil included in your Parissa Waxing Kit. The Azulene Oil will also help reduce redness and soothe skin, reapply as needed.