- Wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first time waxing, do a patch test.
- Remove the roll on applicator and plug. Warm the roll-on ball in the microwave for 20 seconds or leave the plug in and place sealed ball in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Do not overheat the product.
- Slowly apply a paper thin layer of wax using the roll-on applicator, in the direction of hair growth.
- Firmly press on fabric epiliation strip, in the direction of hair growth.
- While keeping skin taut, zip away strip in opposite direction of hair growth.
- Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with warm water and soap.