If you have used Parissa wax before, you’ll be familiar with our distinctive blue Azulene aftercare oil. We include a small vial of Azulene Oil in many of our waxing kits. Its anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties soothe the skin after waxing.
When using our Salon style (resin based) waxes, Azulene Oil can be used to clean away any excess wax. Parissa Salon style waxes are oil soluble. Beyond waxing aftercare, Azulene oil can be useful in your beauty routine. Keep reading to find out how else you could be using Parissa Azulene oil. Azulene, a bio-active from the essential oil of Chamomile plants.
Azulene is known for its anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Along with exfoliation, regular use helps prevent ingrown hairs. Azulene is found in the essential oils of plants from the Asteraceae family. One of the most unique characteristics of Azulene is its vibrant, natural blue hue. This essential oil is created through a gentle steam distillation process. The Chamomile flowers are boiled, the heat separates the essential oils allowing it to be collected. Other active ingredients in Parissa Azulene Oil, Vitamin E and mint extract.
These ingredients are also included to Parissa Azulene Oil to enhance its skin soothing properties.
Parissa Azulene Oil is easily absorbed into the skin, making it a ‘dry’ oil.
- Vitamin E for its skin nourishing ability. Vitamin E helps in nourishing your skin from within.
- Menthol, from essential oil of mint plants, has a soothing cooling effect on the skin.
Parissa Azulene Oil is easily absorbed into the skin, it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy, this makes it the perfect after-waxing oil. There are many other ways to use oils in your beauty routine. Dry oils in particular are lightweight oils that are easily absorbed into the skin. When you wash your skin, you remove the layer of natural oils which can lead to dry skin. Dry oil can be used instead of moisturizers to replenish and protect your skin.
- Replace hand and body moisturizers: Oils contain far fewer ingredients. Typical moisturizers contain a water component which means they need preservatives, even in natural skin care products. Here’s how you can boost the moisturizing aspect while using oils: Apply body oils to damp skin, you provide the water, so it doesn’t need to be part of the formula. The bonus is you’re only paying for the good stuff
- Replace body butters: Give your skin an oil rich boost. Transform your dull skin with just a few spritz. The oil has a satin finish and make your skin look and feel nourished. The perfect low sheen finish to bare tanned legs in summertime.
- Hair Oil: Tame that frizz. If you have flyaway locks, smooth a few drops of Azulene Oil between your hands and apply to damp or dry hair.
- Cuticle Oil: Keep your nails looking healthy. Use Azulene Oil to moisturize and soften your cuticles.
- Heavy Duty Makeup Remover. Azulene oil can speed up the removal of cosmetics.
Don’t forget, Parissa Azulene also comes in a larger 60ml size. This convenient spray bottle format makes application mess free.
SHOP AZULENE OIL